? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Man.. What is this?2. aw dude this seems bad...
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. i bet i own evreryone, doh "Edit Template" W00T.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS Yaya and wait! I AM A PROFESSIONAL HTML'ER THAN JUST COPY AND PASTING A NOOB RIPPER!!!! ?

2009年5月19日星期二

Linkin Park

Is anyone here a Linkin Park fan, because I love Linkin Park and I'm kinda desperate to find a guy (pause) or girl who's a Linkin Park fan. Oh yeah, the song of the blog is also from Linkin Park, but I don't think you guys will like it. It's the heavy metal sort of music, well most of it. Anyway, does anyone think that Kwan Li Min is just being weird. (no offence though) I mean like she always make those funny sounds like. Uhh... as if she's going to orgasm. I guess that's all for today. Bye

P.S: I'm Jun Jie and do not I repeat do not call me a pig. That is all.

0 评论: