? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Man.. What is this?2. aw dude this seems bad...
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. i bet i own evreryone, doh "Edit Template" W00T.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS Yaya and wait! I AM A PROFESSIONAL HTML'ER THAN JUST COPY AND PASTING A NOOB RIPPER!!!! ?

2009年5月25日星期一

This is the strangest yet coolest thing thts ever happened to me. I dont think its even possible for this thing to happen till this day. Ok, 1st my cousins and I went to a restaurant to eat dinner.That restaurant's name cracked me up ( fatty crab ) l0l? the crab is all fatty and crabby (get it?). After the dinner, my uncle was driving us home in an Estima. I was sitting behind with my FAT cousin ( who always farts and btw it smells man ) and a few other dudes. When we reached our destination, THE THING HAPPENED! I bet you cant wait to see what Im about to type out. So, when we were getting out of the car my FAT cousin ( Kingston ) farted in my face.Then I said FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!@#$%@#$%@#$%^#$%@#$%#$%#$%$%#$%#$#$%#$%$#$%#$#$%^#$% YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU So loud tht even the car behind us heard it. Oh yeah did I mention that the car behind us was his mom lol and my mom of course!!! Afterwards I got raped badly ( badly ) for saying the **** lol but it was worth it because its so damn cool lol and btw it smells so bad that I cried ( seriously )

Anyway I bet that your wondering what am I gonna post this time and its damn funny. Ok, look I have this friend, who's 12 year old kid. His name is Desmond btw, 1 day I went to his house to play Then, when I found out he tried to steal my pokemon cards I whacked him in his ass and you know what!!!???!!!??? It squirt some sort of liquid thingy at 1st I thought it was blood then I said OMG!! what the FUCK man what have I done.. then I found out its not blood but its something else way more horrible than blood!! Go on guess!! =) btw his not wearing any underwear :D

OK, the bastard who stole my stuff is gonna be dead. I tell you Im gonna do unimaginable things to that bitch if I ever find him. Im gonna rape that bastard to death if I have to. That guy... Oh Im gonna do something real bad to him REAL BAD...
List of things I wanna do to the bitch who stole my stuff :
Rape him
Pulverize his balls ( If he has 1 )
Give em an atomic wedgie
Blow em up!!! TO ASHES
Make him regret everything that he has done
FUCK him again
Threaten to murder his family
Stab him
Impale him
Lunge him
Slash him
Make him eat a grenade ( this is cruel )
Make him FUCK some1
Scorch him
Interrogate that bitch
Fry his DICK!!!
Let em be eaten by Mutant Canines
Dump him in a NICE and PAINFUL tub of ACID
Oh yeah thats what Im gonna do to the bitch...
Lastly.
Im gonna make him wish that he was never borned...
Mwhahahahahahahahha...
Mwhahahahahahahahha...

Finally. I have to tell you something.But whatever you do,don't click this link:http://www.geocities.com/nickver2/dontclick.htmlNow, I know it the urge to do so is well... urging.But let me tell you,This link: http://www.geocities.com/nickver2/dontclick.htmlMay seem awesome at first,But in the end,The only thing you will achieve,Will be wasting your time.It's not a virus though.But don't click http://www.geocities.com/nickver2/dontclick.htmlIt even has "don't click" in the link.So don't click it.I know that the more I ask you to NOT CLICK IT,The more you want to click it.But me asking you to NOT CLICK IT,Is the right thing to do.Because NOT CLICKING http://www.geocities.com/nickver2/dontclick.htmlWill save you your patience.I know some of you may have already clicked it.And I know what you're thinking if you already did so,"Why didn't I listen to Jun Jie"Or you may not and put that on your own blogs to irritate more people.That's what I did.So DON'T CLICK IT.If you still haven't clicked it yet,Good for you.By NOT CLICKING IT,You have saved a lot of your energy.DON'T CLICK IT.DON'T CLICK IT. DON'T CLICK IT.DON'T CLICK IT. DON'T CLICK IT. DON'T CLICK IT.Still haven't clicked it yet?Don't lie to me.No human can possibly not click it after me telling you to NOT CLICK IT so many times.http://www.geocities.com/nickver2/dontclick.html.Don't click it.

Well, this is turning to a very long post. I wonder how I got so much time. Anyway by now I bet you guys are thinking: I didn't knew JunJie was this rude. Well, I am.

0 评论: